As a marketing and communications trainee, your role is to contribute to Datakeen's visibility and help create engaging content.
You'll be working in a friendly, challenging environment on innovative and promising issues at the heart of Artificial Intelligence.
Improving and changing the world by bringing the best of ethical Artificial Intelligence technology to the greatest number of people, streamlining user experiences and enabling employees in companies and organizations to achieve operational excellence.
We democratize artificial intelligence to bring its benefits to human beings: users and employees of companies, and to work towards improving relations between companies and human beings, as well as revaluing human work and restoring meaning to work.
Datakeen is the publisher of a platform of Artificial Intelligence solutions. We offer several solutions:
- IDify is an identity verification solution that optimizes the customer experience by offering live authentication and registration of identity documents.
- VerifIA is a universal document classification and verification solution that recognizes all types of documents and extracts information of interest.
- AnswerIA is a solution for suggesting automatic responses to customer reviews, e-mails and complaints. The solution offers intelligent, contextualized and rapid responses.
- Vision by Datakeen is a product and object identification and counting solution for smart warehouses and smart cities.
Work with the Marketing Manager to support him/her in his/her daily tasks.
Communication strategy :
- Participate in the development of the company's communication and visibility strategy
- Responsible for managing social networks (mainly LinkedIn)
- Be responsible for analyzing the performance of the communication actions implemented and proposing optimizations
- Be responsible for the organization of trade shows and events and support the sales team in their preparation
- Participate in trade fairs and events in which Datakeen regularly participates
Content creation :
- Responsible for creating written and visual content for LinkedIn
- Participate in the creation of content for other publishing platforms: website articles and pages, newsletters, email campaigns, etc.
Marketing and acquisition :
- Participate in the acquisition of key leads and prospects from social networks
- Be responsible for updating our market information through competitive intelligence and market analysis
- Participate in the nurturing of our customer database
You're studying marketing or communications at a business school, university or communications school (Bac+5).
You're creative and able to design original, captivating marketing and communications campaigns.
You can manage and animate the company's social networks, particularly LinkedIn, and maintain an active and engaged online presence.
You are an excellent communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills. Your French is impeccable, both written and spoken.
You have a good knowledge of digital tools: Hubspot (or similar CRM), Sales Navigator, Canva, Photoshop (preferred).
You're a team player with strong organizational skills, able to handle several projects at once.
You're eager to learn, autonomous and have some knowledge of the latest technologies and artificial intelligence.
- Evolve in a startup spirit that promotes learning and autonomy
- Take part in an exciting adventure involving problems and innovative solutions at the cutting edge of technology and at the heart of AI.
- Telecommuting up to 3 days a week
- Up to 3 months' work from the location of your choice in France
- Luncheon vouchers
- Monthly team activities