As a Data Scientist at Datakeen, you'll have the chance to take on some exciting challenges. You'll work hand-in-hand with our crack team to develop predictive models, explore the latest AI and ML paradigms and deliver intelligent solutions to our customers.
You'll be working in a friendly, challenging environment on innovative, promising issues at the heart of Artificial Intelligence.
Improving and changing the world by bringing the best of ethical Artificial Intelligence technology to the greatest number of people, streamlining user experiences and enabling employees in companies and organizations to achieve operational excellence.
We democratize artificial intelligence to bring its benefits to human beings: users and employees of companies, and to work towards improving relations between companies and human beings, as well as revaluing human work and restoring meaning to work.
Datakeen is the publisher of a platform of Artificial Intelligence solutions. We offer several solutions:
- IDify is an identity verification solution that optimizes the customer experience by offering live authentication and registration of identity documents.
- VerifIA is a universal document classification and verification solution that recognizes all types of documents and extracts information of interest.
- AnswerIA is a solution for suggesting automatic responses to customer reviews, e-mails and complaints. The solution offers intelligent, contextualized and rapid responses.
- Vision by Datakeen is a product and object identification and counting solution for smart warehouses and smart cities.
- Design and develop predictive models to solve various problems for our internal and external solutions
- Help explore new technologies and optimize existing processes
- Monitor and contribute to the implementation of performance indicators and reporting models
- Collaborate with other teams to understand customer needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Present the results of your analyses clearly and comprehensibly to the team and to customers
Must have 1 year's experience in data science.
Proficiency in the following languages: Python, Bash.
Good development practices: versioning (git), testing.
Good knowledge of Scikit Learn, Tensorflow and Pytorch frameworks.
Good analytical and organizational skills.
You are a graduate of a Grande École of Engineering, specializing in AI or ML.
Passionate about data science and applied statistics.
You have 2 to 3 years' experience as a Data Scientist, as part of a multidisciplinary team, and have taken part in large-scale projects.
You're a self-starter.
You have excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Experience in designing and contributing to a data science tool (platform, package, library, etc.) is a plus.
- An inside look at a startup focused on bringing AI into large-scale production
- You will use the latest technologies and paradigms in terms of infrastructure and deployment to put image, text and structured data analysis modules into production.
- You'll be supported by senior data scientists who are experts in their field, as well as research professors at the MVA (ENS Cachan).
- You're at the heart of an exciting technological and business adventure, extremely useful if you want to work in data and AI.
- Telecommuting up to 3 days / week
- Luncheon vouchers
- Team activities once a month