As Head of Delivery, your role is to take responsibility for and manage all Datakeen's internal and customer projects.
You'll be working in a friendly, challenging environment on innovative, promising issues at the heart of Artificial Intelligence.
Improving and changing the world by bringing the best of ethical Artificial Intelligence technology to the greatest number of people, streamlining user experiences and enabling employees in companies and organizations to achieve operational excellence.
We democratize artificial intelligence to bring its benefits to human beings: users and employees of companies, and to work towards improving relations between companies and human beings, as well as revaluing human work and restoring meaning to work.
Datakeen is the publisher of a platform of Artificial Intelligence solutions. We offer several solutions:
- IDify is an identity verification solution that optimizes the customer experience by offering live authentication and registration of identity documents.
- VerifIA is a universal document classification and verification solution that recognizes all types of documents and extracts information of interest.
- AnswerIA is a solution for suggesting automatic responses to customer reviews, e-mails and complaints. The solution offers intelligent, contextualized and rapid responses.
- Vision by Datakeen is a product and object identification and counting solution for smart warehouses and smart cities.
- Manage all Datakeen projects
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Contribute to sales proposals/response to calls for tender
- Oversee project profitability
- Recruit to grow your team
- Enhancing competence and promoting excellence Delivery
- Working hand in hand with the CEO and CTO
- Contribute to the development of the Datakeen solutions roadmap
3 to 5 years in a consulting firm.
At least 3 years' experience in project management.
Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Ability to manage multidisciplinary teams.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exciting experience working on innovative problems and solutions at the cutting edge of technology and at the heart of Artificial Intelligence
- Manage high-quality multidisciplinary teams
- Support from recognized delivery experts
- Telecommuting up to 3 days / week
- Luncheon vouchers
- Team activities once a month